“We understand the concepts of location, location, location and front of house. We offer our clients prestigious addresses hosted in professional offices, enhanced with a full suite of business services, providing them the difference to succeed.”
The difference is a Premier Global Office Solution.
Serviced and Virtual Offices in Switzerland: Placing the Entire World at Your FingertipsTechnology has revolutionized the way we do business, bringing positive change to every aspect of the commercial world. From research and development to logistics and inventory control, daily operations are now more efficient than ever before. With each new advancement, we gain a broader customer reach, more targeted marketing opportunities and a wider selection of qualified personnel.
Today’s companies have been granted an entirely new level of freedom. They no longer need brick-and-mortar storefronts in order to conduct business as usual. For that matter, staff members don’t have to be in the same building, or even the same country, to run a business smoothly and successfully. Serviced and virtual offices are quickly replacing their physical counterparts, completely revolutionizing the face of the business landscape.
Serviced Office vs. Virtual OfficeIn today’s working environment where flexibility is key, there are a range of working settings to choose from, including serviced and virtual offices. Many small businesses and entrepreneurs don’t have the financial capacity to rent traditional office space - as a result, serviced and virtual offices have increased in popularity.
If you’re just starting out in the business world and are looking for a cost-effective office alternative, you have two options in front of you. While each option has their own unique benefits, it’s best to know which one is best suited for you and your needs before making a final decision.
What’s a Serviced Office?A serviced office, sometimes referred to as an executive suite, is an actual office that’s rented out by a serviced office provider. Renting a serviced office gives you many of the same advantages of having your own office space, without the fees associated with renting traditional office space.
In addition to the office space, you’ll get access to office furniture and equipment. If you’d like a full-fledged office space where you can meet clients, access to conference rooms with state-of-the-art technology, a dedicated receptionist who answers all your calls, and a flexible lease with no long-term contract, renting a serviced office may be the right choice for you and your small business.
What’s a Virtual Office?A virtual office is exactly that – an office that exists without actually existing. Ideal for entrepreneurs who plan to work out of a home office but would still like to maintain a professional image, virtual offices provide an office address for communication and correspondence purposes, a secretary to handle some work duties while you’re not there, and a call handling service that includes message taking. In many cases, virtual office providers will include additional perks, including complimentary use of a private office or boardroom. If you’d like access to mail management and dedicated telephony solutions, with a low risk month-to-month contract and no security deposit, a virtual office may be right for you.
The Benefits of Alternative Office EnvironmentsWhile both serviced and virtual offices have their own unique benefits, the common benefit of both is that they help reduce overheads. Since you’re only leasing the office space or virtual office services, you don’t need to invest in property or traditional office space. If your new business lacks the financial means or manpower to get it off the ground, an alternative office environment could be the perfect solution. Because you’re renting or leasing the office space for a period of time, both types of offices give small business owners the flexibility to adapt over time – some use these office spaces only temporarily, while others “grow” into a larger rented space.
Since the onset of the internet and its countless conveniences, land lines have all but been phased out for bigger, better things. When you take your business needs online, you’ll have the latest advancements to keep you connected with your satellite employees, all those in your supply chain and your customers no matter where they may be. Some of the telecom services at your disposal include:
- VoIP Handsets: With VoIP phone services, the internet you use to reach out to the rest of the world and make yourself available to customers becomes your phone line. This gives you the advantage of being able to take your business’ phone line with you wherever you go as long as you have your computer and an internet connection. You can also have group numbers and individual extensions incorporated into your phone service.
- Mobile Phone Integration: Mobile phones are a necessity these days. When it comes to keeping your business up and running, they’ll keep you connected through the small handful of scenarios when VoIP service is out of reach, like while you’re on the go. Incorporate mobile service into your virtual office package, complete with your company’s signature phone number, to bridge the occasional communications gap.
- Personalized Voicemail: In spite of your best efforts, you and your team can’t be available all the time. Having personalized voicemail helps give you and your callers the peace of mind of knowing messages will be heard by the right person. Aside from that, it gives you a more professional aura in the eyes of your customers.
- On-Hold Music: Although phone service has changed dramatically over the years, on-hold music remains a timeless element. The public has actually come to expect it from companies they do business with. This time-tested tradition helps boost the public’s trust in your business, which is invaluable in a world of consumer scepticism.
- Fax2Email and Email2Fax: Fax machines of the days of old relied on landlines just like telephones once did. In line with the evolution of the phone, we now have FoIP. Incoming faxes are converted to email form for safekeeping and electronic filing; at the same time, you can send emails out to those who don’t have this service, and they’ll be deconstructed into traditional faxes.
- Call Recording: Whether for quality control, legal purposes or a mixture of the two, call recording gives you and your team an extra level of backing.
- Conference Facilities: Again, thanks to the marvel of modern technology, business meetings no longer have to take place face to face in many cases; however, we do sometimes need the advantages of in-person contact. Your virtual office offers not only phone and video conferencing, but connections to physical meeting facilities, granting you the best of both worlds and the freedom to choose which best suits your needs.
- Domain Services: Having a domain name unique to your company as opposed to a more general one shared by a number of businesses and websites will serve you in a number of ways. For one, it lends credence to your company as far as your prospects are concerned. At the same time, it’ll help boost your relevance and status from search engines’ perspectives.
- Data Storage: Regardless of the size of your current inventory, customer database and other aspects, it’s important to be sure your storage capacity meets your needs. Your virtual server will be designed to handle your volume both now and in the future.
With all that in mind, you need a legitimate business address, one capable of exuding authority, professionalism and prestige. In light of the technology available, you could literally choose anywhere in the world to call your business' home; of course, some locales come with more credibility than others. Switzerland happens to be an ideal home base for a number of reasons.
For quite some time, companies have been drawn to Switzerland. Having a business address associated with this highly sought-after country has become synonymous with financial stability and immunity to market fluctuation. Any number of businesses have either gotten their start within the borders of this neutral, centralized and highly business-oriented country or relocated there in light of these aspects.
Once you get the ball rolling on your virtual office, you could have a Zurich address for your business in as little as a day. Any physical mail you receive will be directed to your Switzerland address. From there, it’ll be forwarded to you on a daily or weekly basis.
- Company Incorporation Assistance
- Fiduciary and Legal Services
- Business Consulting
- Bank Account Opening Introductions
- Accounting and Auditing Services
- Bank Account Opening Introductions
On top of all those options, you’ll have the added advantage of local expertise on hand at all times. You’ll be linked to top professionals in every field imaginable, giving you a broad range of possibilities. Whether you have legal questions or need to book a meeting venue congruent to your business address, help is readily available.
In A NutshellAt this point in time, the online world plays a role in the communications and marketing aspects of almost all businesses, but these elements barely scratch the surface of the options now available. You can operate your entire businesses on an online basis from the comforts of home or a tiny rented cubicle for one. To make matters even more opportune, you don’t have to sacrifice capacity or professionalism.
When you operate from the cloud, you’ll have unlimited reach and storage capacity. Your business will receive its own domain and all the credibility this affords in the eyes of search engines as well as today’s internet-savvy consumers. Aside from the all-important online address, you’ll have a physical one reflecting the prowess and stability known to abound in Switzerland, one of the world’s most prestigious business hubs.
Though your mail will be sent to your Switzerland business address, it won’t be out of reach. It’ll regularly be forwarded to your home, personal P.O. Box or other destination. Should you need to have a business conference in the vicinity of your business address, it can easily be arranged courtesy of local experts at your disposal.
Virtual offices give you boundless potential. With the scalability generated by a cloud-based platform, your services easily grow right along with your business. In the past, growth meant picking up shop and moving your entire operation to a bigger office space or remodeling your current one, both of which could prove costly and disruptive.
Now, you can virtually move your entire business to Switzerland without uprooting your family or your staff. No matter how small you start off or how far you go from there, your virtual office and online support team will follow suit. Times have changed, and the benefits of this evolution could take you farther than business owners of the past ever dreamed possible.